Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ohmygoodnes You Guys

I know I haven't posted in sooo long. I don't have any awesome recipes or pictures even now, because guess what? We're moving! Or we've moved? I don't know how to put it. May and June were completely crazy and July is shaping up to be worse....better? I got a job, and then Sam got a crazy awesome-er job in Dallas, so I put in my two weeks, we packed up 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 people, and enough stuff for a week in the Jeep and moved to my parent's guest bedroom/little brothers' playroom for now. Sam drives a looong way to and from work, and we have to go back every weekend to finish packing but other than that, things are going really well. Oh, and we're trying to buy a house... do we sound crazy yet? Does anyone know how much fun that is? Ok, it is a little bit fun, but whoa, how does anyone buy a house and have a job? I'm on the phone, online looking up houses, or out looking at houses all the time. It's crazy. Basically life is crazy right now. I miss the blog, and I'll return when things settle down, but right now, trying to find time to eat is interesting some days. I miss you! And I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment